One box contains 1 mL syringe, 2 sterile needles and a manual
- Cross-linked Sodium Hyaluronate 20 mg/ml, Modification degree (MoD) 9%, phosphate buffer, sodium chloride
- Deep facial wrinkle and folds (the lines around the nose, like nasolabial folds)
- This product is a sterile, biodegradable, viscoelastic, transparent, isotonic and homogenized injectable gel implant.
- This device contains a cross-linked of hyaluronic acid obtained from Streptococcus echo bacteria and formulated in a physiological buffer with a concentration of 20 mg/ml.
- Each box contains a prefilled syringe with 1 ml of solution, two sterile needles and instructions for use.
This product should not be used in the following cases:
- Patients at risk for developing hypertrophic ulcers, pigmentation disorders, or prone to colloid formation/patients with a history of autoimmune disease or receiving immunotherapy/patients who have been shown to be allergic to hyaluronic acid/patients who have previously received permanent fillers for the area to be treated/pregnant or lactating women/patients under 18 years of age.
- Patients receiving anticoagulants or patients receiving platelet aggregation inhibitors (such as acetylsalicylic acid) should not be treated without consulting their physician. This product should not be used in inflammatory or Infectious areas (such as pimples, herpes, etc.). This product should not be used at the same time as laser treatment, chemical peels, dermabrasion or mesotherapy.